Friday, December 31, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!


I admit I had some holiday blues, but I am very very thankful for the Ilocandia trip with my family. Suddenly all the troubles were washed away. There's excitement and nervousness. There's passion. Miracles are experienced in unexpected places.
This ilocandia trip with family is a first. First time to go Ilocos Norte, and first time to spend Christmas traveling. I also shouldered the cost. I'm so happy just seeing my own family happy.

Now as I write this, most of the cooking for the media noche has been done. All the panghandas were nor dutifully prepared except for the ham in the oven. My parents retreated upstairs while my brother and cousins are singing videoke. I on the other hand chose to sit down and write stuff. Shall I write the obligatory review? why the hell not?

I'm happy. 2010 was a fabulous year.

financially

physically

careerwise

travel

self improvement

investment

2011 will see me driving my own car
winning awards
traveling to more new places
continue paying for my investment
having a healthier lifestyle
improving in my craft
making films and tv shows
meeting the right guy'

THANK YOU LORD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment