Friday, December 3, 2010

2011 Goals

Invest on Property:
Money is a blessing, and I think I've outgrown buying flashy gadgets with my money or spending money in malls. Instead, I eye long time investments instead of buying the new it phone, and I travel instead of spend on nightouts. I've saved money and I want to build a long time investment for myself. I'm eyeing a condo near my workplace...

Lose Weight/Healthy Lifestyle
This is important. Eat more fruits. Be generally fit. Mahirap pero dapat.

Travel Asia and Europe
I've been focusing my travel this year in the Philippines. And most of the places I've been to are not the usual travel destinations talk about Marinduque, Iloilo and Guimaras =). And I felt so blessed to visit these places. They have enriched me. So next year, I hope, with God's blessing, to explore more places I've never seen in Asia, and culminating to a dream vacay in Europe.

Shoot More Films
This year, I've participated again in Cinemalaya as assistant director for Ganap na Babae. God willing, I can participate and shoot more films next year.

Write More, Tell More and Bolder Stories
Need I say more? Writing for TV is my job, it is also my passion, my friend, my enemy. I want the fire to sizzle more next year and forever. I'm in a relationship with my job. But if God gives me a nice guy, he can be the icing on the cake ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment