Friday, December 3, 2010

End of the Year, End of a Chapter, End of an Era

2010 is a year of change. But not just change. It is a year of becoming. I've read a lot of articles saying that at some point in the 20's a person can reach a certain age. An age of becoming, of blooming, of an absence of insecurity. This is not necessarily a time to sit on one's laurels of being laid back or being complacent. Ironically this is a time when a person constantly turns in good work, inspired output. Inspite the consistency, this is also a time when a person is primed to do more, and comfortably do things differently, excitingly. When I think about 2010, I can't help but recall that article, of reaching that age vis a vis to my life right now. And I am thanking God for everything.
I had a great, fabulous year, I can run down each fabulous event for every month, but I can do that some other time. My mind is so abstract right now and can only grasp the concept of becoming. Hope you had a good year too. Thank God. And hoping for a more fabulous 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment