Friday, May 18, 2012

Konti na lang

I'm currently writing the finale of Wako Wako and suddenly I'm reduced to tears.
I had to stop writing becausse I was bawling all over the place and i cannot catch my breath.
That's when I realized I have to pour all my emotions in a blog post. need to let this all out because I am writing punchlines. As it is there is an unspeakable melancholy tone when you read where the story is going.
Frustrations apathy. I try to be as jaded as a stone. But hey, i think it's good news that I have this great monster of a heart, of emotion just seepign its way until this breakdown. Yes i is a breakdown shaking mess all over the place. Push it and pull it. Until i reach the abyss. I feel like drowning.
I had to lie in bed in fetal position thinking about nothing before I begin.
And now i am not halfway there but i hope i get there. as it is noone cares of your emotional state because u gotta deliver. deliver fast and deliver good.
why i cant i stop crying over something thats supposed to be happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment