Tuesday, May 8, 2012

the bitch is back

Yesterday I woke up and I had a thought.
Gusto kong maging isang PLUS SIZE MODEL
I bet some bitches who are chubbies like me can't aim for that because they are not as gorgeous.
Haha.
really. Extra vain today because. Wink Wink Nudge Nudge
All I really had to do was arrange for a photoshoot so that I'll have a professionally done portfolio.
I really want this!
I bet I can!

*******************
OK so a few nights ago I threw myself back at the SCENE
Yes.
This guy was OK. Not challenging but fun.
And he wondered why I never really drink.
I prefer not to. Because I palpitate and I run out of breath.
So.
It was fun. I am notorious for not committing and this thing won't be new.
But he called me this morning  and guess what.
This may be a good time to have a guy that I can have at my beck.

No comments:

Post a Comment