Friday, May 9, 2014

May 10 the end of date 1 from Tinder named K.

After texting for a month, and giving me flowers, me and K broke up on FB.
He just hit so many relationship flags that I felt that he's not worth it anymore.

1. He is a loser. Lost his job and in transition when we met.

2. He loves too fast and I suspect that he is a player.

3. Good in bed yes (but this is a plus!)

4. He has a daughter and not annulled yet with previous marriage.

5. We don't connect. Something in my guts tells me we just don't connect. He just speaks and speaks without wanting to know me deeply.

6. He posts things in facebook not related to me. Like about his crush, or his ex, or love of his life.

7. It seems as if he's not that attracted to me enough to love me.

8. He tried to borrow money. Then I said no. His reply came as something very rude. So I said I won't be coming over to his place because I have colds..then he accused me that the reason i don't want to come is because he tried to borrow money. then of course i denied it. he said i should't force myself to come if i don't want to. so i said okay and said they're not connected. but his reply was sarcastic. okay sabi mo e. then i asked if his post on fb was about me. then he said nope. good night. then i said, fine, have a nice life.

9. I thought of blocking him on FB, but i guess I don't have to ruminate on that because he blocked me first! Guess who's bitter?!

10. Next!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment