Sunday, May 4, 2014

He's not that into me


There are various things that prove that a guy is not that into you. I've searched the net and found this. 

1.  Getting stood up, pushed to the back-burner, or ignored is not an exception, it’s the norm.
2.  He doesn’t put effort into initiating interactions or conversations.
3.  His words speak louder than his actions, and his actions don’t speak much.
4.  You are the one who is always texting first, calling first, communicating first.
5.  He treats other girls like he treats you.
6.  He talks to you about other girls…or worse yet, checks out other girls.
7.  He keeps making excuses for why he can’t be there.
8.  You’re constantly feeling disappointed, discouraged, or let down.
9.  You’ve been spending a significant amount of your time trying to interpret the mixed signals wondering if he “loves me” or “loves me not”.
10.  He tells you he’s not ready for a relationship, but then wants to be physical.
11. He has no boundaries with the opposite sex.
12.  You find yourself making excuses for him time and time again.
13.  You feel like you’re giving more than you’re getting.

For K, here is his list of he's not that into you vibes.
1. He didn't make an effort to fetch me. 
2. He doesn't PM me as often as before when we haven't met yet or when we haven't slept together yet.
3. We never call each other. 
4. He didn't even prepare his pad for me. such as slob.
5. He doesn't have money. 
6. He doesn't make his way to come to my workplace or meet me near my place. 
7. He logs in to tinder (i stalked!) and he's almost always active in fb messenger. like, who does he chat with other than me?
8. he talks about his ex wife to me
9. not annulled. not good. 
10. doesn't reciprocate when i've sent a photo of me (this happened two times)
11. separated with a kid. damn. too much baggage.

his good points.
1. he's freaking good in...you know what
2. he messages me first 
3. he makes future plans (like movies and going to a romantic place)
4. he opens up about the kid. 
5. he seems proud of my work. he wants me to bring him abscbn id lace. (like he's proud to say he's gf with an abscbn writer)
7. he treated me to fries and drink 
8. he always asks me: akin ka lang ha?

OKAY. I dont know what to do with this. i guess i just want to connect with him sexually. i really dont care about the kid and shit. what a fucking drifter. 


No comments:

Post a Comment