Tuesday, May 20, 2014

I miss him

Okay I got over my "scare". But today I feel so tender towards him. I miss him so much. He could've been the guy. He is a good guy. And I was the neurotic bitch who thinks too much. Hay I screwed it up yet again. Why am I soooo slow into trusting people. If I could've trusted him that day. That day changed everything because after that it all went downhill.
My God. why doesn't he want me back. I should've been receiving phonecalls and texts til now. But why? why not?
I just have to think that he can't handle the control freak me. I've been called selfish. I've been called spoiled brat who wants what she wants when she wants it. But I can be nice and doting and freaking maternal. should I change myself?
I just miss him now. I really miss him now. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment