Sunday, January 1, 2012

Thank you prayer

Lord, thank you for all the blessings of 2011.

Thank you for the people I work with in my unit - Manay Gina, Mamu, Sir Rayms. The creative team - Janice, Ate Kune, Bianchi, Kuya Manny etc. They are the best team ever. Thank you for the patience, kindness, guidance and friendship.

Thank you for the new people who are now part of my life, all of them I met in 2011. To my DEO UNIT family/friends - Dang, Monj, Angel, Direk Lino, Ms. Regee, Sir Rondel, Ms JulieAnn.

Thank you for the chance to work outside of my RGD unit. Happy that I am now a part of DTE group and ABS-CBN RNG.

Thank you for the opportunity to write for Nasaan Ka Elisa. This is the first time that I wrote for an entire week script without a writing partner. With this show, I appreciated the CREDIT. Credit is sweet when you know you worked hard for it. I also learned to be more meticulous with my output, dig deeper, and write for suspense.

Thank you Lord for letting me explore. For the travels this 2011, all of which I paid for from my own account, and enjoyed - Cebu, Bohol, Dumaguete, Siquijor, Boracay, Cebu again, Bicol, Thailand, Cambodia and Vietnam.

Thank you Lord for keeping me safe in all these travels. I am not so much of an adventure-junkie but some of these trips I took alone were in slightly perilous circumstances.

- boarding the ferry boat to Siquijor in the choppiest waters ever! Alone!

- riding the habal habal in steep ascent to Mt Kanlaon in San Juan, Negros Oriental. Alone! and in the dark (during the descent)

- stranded in Legazpi Airport during typhoon Pedring with entire Bicol region flooded!

- trekking steep inclined in Angkor Temples.

Thank you for letting me indulge with my need to set on a new place. And I promise that these travels will always be special to me, etched in my memory, and forever a part of me.

Consequently, thank you Lord for the people I met along the way during my travels most especially my travelmates in Cambodia Shey and Gladys.

Thank you for the good health Lord and the gift of life, not just to me but also to my family.

Thank you for the opportunity to create, thank for you for my career. Not everybody can claim that they're doing what they love for a job, and for this alone, I am proud and grateful. I LOVE MY JOB. I LOVE THE CRAFT. Happy that my gambles, my hardwork and talent paid off and now, I am thankful to you Lord for showering me with blessings upon blessings, with money, security and passion. I want continue creating more TV shows and stories for the public.

Thank you for my family, my friends for being with me, sticking with me and for some people, for being loyal to me and my endeavors. I appreciate people who support what I do. To friends congratulating me, appreciating what I do, thank you. I thank the Lord for you.

Thank you Lord, for the independence - for blessing me with the chance to LIVE ON MY OWN. And to build something for myself.

Thank you Lord, for the investment opportunity.

Thank you Lord, for everything, I am sure there are some things I wasn't able to mention I thank for those as well.

Thank you for everything Lord, and in 2012, I hope to continue to be blessed. 2011 was a good year and I am eternally thankful. I hope to achieve what my heart desires. Alam niyo na yun Lord. I have two tangibles and three non-tangible desires...I hope to achieve them all this 2012.

AMEN

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment