Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012 is for LEVELLING UP!

Yes, we have some resolutions we keep on listing every year, but half the time, they just end up a cold statistic -resolutions not!
I am getting pretty tired of stupid resolutions listing myself, because some just end up being listed year after year without fruition.
Though I admit, my 2011 was a good one. And some of my to do lists were achieved. To further check all my to do lists and resolutions, I get specific. Being particular makes the item a bit more doable.

1. cut down smoking - yah, cut down smoking how? I promise to myself that I will be smoking a Marlboro Lights 10's pack for 2 days. So that means I get 5 sticks a day. Better than my 10 sticks a day habit.

2. exercise - I tried gym before but sicne I am lethargic I get lazy getting to the freaking gym. Now I decide to buy a treadmill or strider! and use it!

3. eat more fruits, veggies and fish - Ok I always say that I will diet, diet how? For an entire lifetime of trying out diets, I gather that generally veggies and fish are good. So I try to eat these more and replace the meats and pastries with these.

4. excel on my presentation skills -how? I will practice. I will prepare. I will create my own speech syntax. Premise: State situation, Why? Emotion Decision.

5. stop tardiness! it's not cool to be late anymore.From now on I will arrive 30 minutes early.

6. win a writing award - how? by joining contests.

7. get promoted - how? by being excellent.

8. buy a car (second hand will do) - A Honda will do. City or Civic. A silver.

9. have a BF - level up! instead I will make it a point to travel with a significant other this 2012, and kiss by the sea during sunset. (OK, how particular can I get, exactly.

10. lose weight - lose weight how much, time bomb, at stake? last year there were none of those. So this year, I get exact - I am going to lose 30 pounds before my birthday on April 25 - and throw a party!

So in hindsight:

2010 was a year of BECOMING.A year full of promise.

2011 was a year of ARRIVING. A year of milestones, a year of achieving goals.

2012 will be a year of LEVELLING UP. A year of excelling, a year of being the best in everything and having the best of everything.

What are your Level Up Check lists for 2012?

No comments:

Post a Comment