Saturday, December 31, 2011

Goodbye 2011, it was a blast!

I find myself writing an entry again after sometime! and why the hell not. It's 10:35 December 31st, less than 2 hours...2012 na!
My general feeling - I am excited, breathless, apprehensive, scared, hopeful.
Ang dami ano?

I feel a little poignant with leaving 2011, because I can honestly say that 2011 was better than my 2010.

And I hope it will be better, bigger and bolder.

January - it was announced that we will be doing Nasaan Ka Elisa. all of January was geared towards creating the show for a Feb 2011 airing.

February - Still working on Elisa, but the purported airing date was delayed.

March - I wrote week 2 with Janice. Went to CEBU and BOHOL!

April - my birthday month. I was working on Elisa still. CDG of Sir Deo. Met Angel, Wata, Monj, Dang and Direk Lino bought me cake =). Treated my family to Chinese food at Luk Foo, my cousin Arlene, my Mediarev Family, My PFA friends. Var-pay where I got a whopping bonus!

May - My total monthly salary increased up to 50 percent because of CDG. Presented Little Champ, it was approved!

June - I had my first pitching session with DTE group. Week 9. Raket at ABS-CBN regional.

July - approved presentation! Baguio with Elisa, rewrote week 9. Bonding time with Janice, Bianchi, Ms Beegee and Ate Kune.

August - pitching of new shows - Singles and Princess of the Seas. Singles got approved. =)

September - this is my travel month! went to Siquijor, Dumaguete. wrote finale week at Boracay, went to Cebu for the second time. went to Bicol

October - working on Little Champ

November - went to Cambodia, Thailand and Vietnam. Sad news though with Ate Agnes' passing. I was awarded with a 5 years Service Award as a Kapamilya! 5 years na pala akong writer sa industriya. Recalled all my experiences. I am very thankful! =)

December - working on Little Champ and Jollytown, joined Wako Wako team. pilot approved for taping =) a new milestone looming =))


THIS 2012, I SAY BRING IT ON! I AM READY TO TAKE ON THE CHALLENGE! CHEERS TO A FABULOUS NEW YEAR AHEAD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment