Sunday, May 8, 2011

It's already 4 times that this has happened to me. Travel plans gone pffft. And these plans involved money in them, meaning most of these I have paid for. HK trip for 2011 where the ticket is already paid. Also, Pinatubo trekking is also paid. Next, Sagada (I am already in Baguio at that time, not really paid but imagine I already went from Manila to Baguio so considered that as paying for a trip) and lastly, Zambales where I already paid half of the tour package price.
All this because of work.
it's OK. I love work. I love it with all my heart.
But the money I spent for these almost trips may not be too expensive but money is still money.
But work always comes first.
So to compensate, I booked a solo travel to another Asian country in July. I have been to this country but never really explored it, so it's exciting too. =)
And I made sure to BE THERE. Though the ticket is on sale, it's still costs more than all my almost trips cost combined. Plus I will be there on a weekend. So there is no doubt that I'll be going!

No comments:

Post a Comment