Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I hate it when some people automatically feel that you care about the minutest details of their lives.

I also hate it when people who have conveniently estranged themselves to your life, suddenly decide to pop in just in time for their come back and expect for things to stay the same.

Ergo, things are not the same.

People change, tastes evolve, life is not all about freaking nostalgia.

People move on, people level up to another state. And sometimes I simply couldn't care as much as I did.

I also hate it when people who have conveniently neglected you suddenly remember you and feel that I should have something to thank for when they do. Thank you that you remembered? oh please. Life is complicated and so fleeting. I have better things to do than crave for your affection and friendship.

Again, life is not about looking back.

No comments:

Post a Comment