Saturday, November 20, 2010

zoning out

A few weeks ago, I had the opportunity to zone out, reflect, meditate and collect myself and my thoughts...and I got lucky because I did this in Iloilo and Guimaras. Until now, when I look at the photos, I feel giddy inside, which makes me think that I want to do this again.

Why did I travel alone? It's just like why dogs lick their balls. Because they can.

1. makes me more responsible, alert. it's like adrenaline on a take out box where my senses are heightened tenfold.

2. i made new acquaintances! im iffy about calling them friends because i think i am a closet snob, but who cares. a student of marine biology who's in his 30's from Bacolod, and a couple from Marikina made my stay in Guimaras more fun

3. i discovered that I am such an OC organizer! I even exhaust myself

4. i consider this a blessing and a wonderful opportunity, like a nudge at my financial independence. i feel happy that i was able to sustain my existence for four days alone.

5. i got to know myself better. yes, and she's bad. hahahaha.

There. They are shallow, even for me, but i'm a sensory person like that. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment