Sunday, August 31, 2014

Relationship Numbers: 2 months, 60 days, 15 dates, 4 sack sessions


I saw this coming. 
In fact, I treated this as a social experiment above anything else. Was I a jerk? Maybe. But so is he. 
It's already 2 months in, and I cannot handle the situation. Sure we are officially a couple, but he;s got strings attached and I wouldn't want any of that. There is a long list of why I should end it. I cannot handle it. 
It's too bad, because he could be the one. Despite his looks and all, he is the perfect playmate and gentleman and boyfriend. So sensitive and caring and thoughtful. I want a Leo man for my next boyfriend. 
One thing I don't like, apart from the obvious reasons is that it seemed as if it's a non negotiable for him- And the last time I spoke to him about it, he didn't even reassure me, he just shrugs and shit. 
Plus he hides a lot of things in social media - his fb and instagram. There were posts about songs about wanting a girl to be his? WTF. Am I your girlfriend or what?
The dealbreaker was when we went to a bar, and he kept on checking out other girls. He was looking, leering. I can't tolerate any of that. WTF I am your girlfriend, but you talk about women in my face?
Also, I don't like his friends. Bunch of pa-cool oldies DOM types. I don't like his bestfriend who seemed to not like me that much. 
Maybe it boils down to my insecurity, but come on, I told him about it before that I am a jealous madwoman. 
So I break it off.
When I think about it, I know he'll get over it pretty quick, I wasn't that great of a girlfriend. It was his birthday and I didn't think of anything special. I gave him cake and we spent the night and that's it. 
Come to think of it, maybe I am the type who hates pressure in relationships. I just want to enjoy and have fun that's all. I don't want the meeting his friends thing, or knowing about shit about his life. But I want security as well -in terms of where the relationship is going. Plus, work always comes first for me. A boyfriend is an after thought, someone to chill with after a stressful day. 
I guess what this social experiment taught me- I just have to be alone for a while. regroup and focus on myself. 
So that when the right guy comes, right guy- in all aspects, I'll be ready and I'll be ready to be a great girlfriend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment