Thursday, August 28, 2014

Fuglies

It's funny how a fugly person acts. Maybe it's defense mechanism, but the nerve of guys who would ogle other girls in front of their girlfriend. Red fucking flag.
The thing is, I was the one who downgraded. The nerve of this fucking guy to actually still look at other girls. What the fuck. Maybe that's what he wants and what he needs. And I will never settle for that kind of douche.
I freaking danced, caught his attention just to keep him fucking entertained. and that's what I'll get?! I'm not your freaking buddy mister.
whatever. It could be I'm freaking insecure. But I have the right to be, and to hell with people who think I shouldn't feel that way.
I fucking deserve someone better. This dude is a douche. And no more turning back. A-hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment