Monday, August 27, 2012

reunion

My highschool reunion is on October 20 and I'm not even sure if I'm going.
For one, I don't think everyone is requied to attend, because no one is actually messaging me about i, like formally.
But I kinda like the challenge. If I'm going to attend, I need to be in full regalia, meaning I need to be thin, successful and have a car.
I don't have a car.
I don't have a relationship.
I don't have a slammin' body.
So I might as well not attend.
And I don't think there is anyone I want to see.
My bestfriend Shery is abroad.
And I don't talk to some of my friends back then.

******

I wonder how they are now though. Some classmates that I have never seen.
I wonder how they are living their lives right now.
Especially the ones that were close to me back then.
OK. Back to writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment