Wednesday, August 29, 2012

first world problems

I was chatting with this guy who I went out with like 5 years ago
I almost forgot that he was a friend in facebook.
He's been messaging me but doesn't know that I changed numbers and when he asked me my new number... I almost did not give it, but I did. And now I regret it.
Because he wants to see me like you know, to go out and I don't know how to respond because I was writing at that time and really busy plus I was considerably thinner back then and more fun and more carefree and do not give a shit? And to see him again now is like regressing and like wouldn't be any more fun that what transpired before.Guess I just wanted to I don't know, not look back?
And then it got me into thinking why would I bother if he won't like what I look now, it's not as if we'll hook up. But still. Maybe I just want to look better than the way he looks now? But despite this rumination I might see him, if I had a free weekend. Hashtag first world problems and hashtag kerengkeng.

No comments:

Post a Comment