Friday, August 19, 2011

September

I am beyond excited with this month as I will call this my Wow Philippines month!
This month, I will be exploring the Philippines every weekend for the next 7 weeks!
First stop will be an artsy laid back town and a mystical island.
Second will be the proverbial party island
It will be the second time to my third destination, and I plan to glam it up.
My fourth destination will be a food trip destination
And my fifth is not in Visayas but could prove very educational.
My sixth will be my first time in Mindanao.
And the seventh is the ultimate backpackers destination, and is a part of Luzon.

This ain't to contest, and you're not supposed to guess.
I was not to blog it, but I can't help it.I am that excited.

Right now I am researching for accomdations for my first stop and I was wondering whether to glam it, midrange it or budget travel my way.

Will update.

No comments:

Post a Comment