Monday, June 13, 2011

weeks gone by

it's been weeks that weekends pass by like they are just a figment of imagination. You know, it is the weekend, but all you do is think think. Think about your job and the other creative things you wanted to do.
Sometimes I start the weekend with reading news online. Then I watch movies to get the inspiration going. I go to the grocery, grab some stuff for myself and then go to the salon and read while having footspa.
For food, I don't really cook the stuff I bought in the grocery, I order in. And actually thinking of where to eat stresses me out.
I have exhausted all the food chains in my area, I actually have gone as far as T. Morato.
And then I go back to thinking.
Weeks gone by and I haven't even noticed. I can't even have time for gym. Or when I do hang out with friends I feel guilty for not being able to think enough.
But that is life, and lifestyle. This is not just work but passion and a lifestyle.
I always bring my notebook and everything else to pique inspiration.
I visit sites like CNNgo, designismine, rogerebert.
I blog hop.
I go to a park or a cafe and people watch.
I listen full blast to the ipod.
I talk to strangers.
I go to the mall and impulsively buy a top or pair of shoes that I don't even want to wear on a normal work day.
My work desk is the desk I have at my place, full of cigarette ashes and little packets of ketchup from takeaways.
I go to meetings at the office but the real work is done here, in my place where I imagine people.
I want to plan ahead but cramming still works best.
Such is a day and time to waste before I can actually war with my keyboard and write the words.

No comments:

Post a Comment