Thursday, March 10, 2011

of gratitude and attitude

I am thinking of buying a nice chair and an LCD TV for my place.
I am thinking of splurging.
Ha. Right.
But I won't do it. i'll keep my finances in check.
So I'll probably buy a modest TV instead of an LCD TV. I mean, why would I need something so grand?
I saw a nice chair in a furniture shop in Novaliches.
I am just thinking of a way for them to deliver the chair all the way to Sct. Borromeo.
I think pwede.
Mura lang ang chair.

So mura ang chair at murang TV. Not mura. Modest, that is.

I need to simplify.

Hindi ko kelangan ng 20k worth of LCD TV.
May LCD TV na naman sa Novaliches.

For my personal use, I think a 6k 30 inch Samsung or Toshiba will do.
Not LCD. The humpback TV kind. Kebs.

I need to simplify. And declutter.

Kaya nga my place is too bare and utilitarian. Iwas clutter lang. Isang malambot na sitting/lounging chair lang ang pangarap ko. And a TV stand that may double as a bookshelf.

Or maybe a bookshelf din? I need a place for all my books. Some are still in Nova.

Simplify nga diba. TV and chair muna.

********

So I was reading back, I realized that I have so much to be thankful for. I thank the Lord for the gifts of love and strength and talent, and the blessings that I am receiving. I thank the Lord for the opportunity to create. Thank You Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment