Monday, May 3, 2010

IT LIST

after months im back!

What I watched, in no particular order (not counting the Oscar's playlist which I'll repost from my old, forgotten blog)

It's Complicated
lovely!!!! Meryl Streep is Meryl Streep!!!

KickAss
it kicked ass!!! i love

Shutter Island
amazing visuals, very goth, a little predictable especially at the third act

The Cove
the horror.

Babe I love You
not good. ive lost faith in Star Cinema movies because of this. seriously. not worth the money and effort anymore. the tipping point.

The Secret In Your Eyes
many said its too mainstream. but not!

Date Night
funny! feel good

Rusalka
quite kitschy. plus there's a naked fat woman at the start. doesn't look like me. im waaaay better in form. hahaha. shallow.

That Malaysia Bea-JLC film...oh..I really forgot the title
The third act ruined everything

Listening to:
Kesha
Charice Pempengco
and Mozart and Bach. seriously!

Reading:
Lonely Planet Unpacked
Eat Pray Love
Fear of Flying
and
Women, Sex and Addiction

No comments:

Post a Comment