Tuesday, December 31, 2013

MY 2013 Vision Board in Review. - NOT BAD BRIDGE, PAT ON THE BACK, NOT BAD!!!


FASHIONISTA - CHECK!

Colored my hair, conscious of my fashion choices but needs improvement.

CONFIDENCE - CHECK!

I was able to present my concept and it got approved!

FINANCIAL FREEDOM-  CHECK!

I made the change in March when I moved out of my rented apartment into our family home since the renovation was finished. Since then I was able to save and celebrate using my own money. I thank God for this opportunity.

I was able to buy a new phone, finance a family vacay in Palawan, celebrate birthday with family and relatives, buy a few things for the home and a lot of many different things!

SAVINGS - CHECK!

Yes! some may call this barya, but technically I saved something for next year! it's a start of fattening that bank account bitch!

POISE -CHECK!

Yes! No more of that sweaty girl drama everytime.

LUCKY - CHECK!

I was able to get my concept approved and I had two shows aired! luck is on my side! I still need you in 2014!

POPULAR - GETTING THERE!

There are more "popular" people in my circle especially at work, but I am getting there. I just need a few smiles here and there!

POWERFUL - GETTING THERE!

I realized, what is power anyway? But yes, I've had that in 2013!

TRAVEL WITH S.O. - NOPE! BUT WILL GET THERE!

Nuff said! Since I have no S.O. this is undoable.

FAITH, FAMILY AND FRIENDS - CHECK!

Maintained my faith, and family connections and friends. Unfortunately I need to let go of people who just contacts you when they need something or worse, when they have to BORROW MONEY FROM YOU! Loser!

WEIGHT LOSS - CHECK! BUT NEEDS TO MAINTAIN AND IMPROVE

TRAVEL THE WORLD  - NOPE!

PARIS - NOPE!

WRITE MORE - CHECK!

PROMOTION -CHECK!

CAR - NOPE!

LEARN TO DRIVE - NOPE!

FIRST PLACE -CHECK!

LOVELIFE - GETTING THERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment