Saturday, March 31, 2012

April hits

My weight now is 215 lbs from a harrowing 231 lbs.
started dieting January 16.
I've had a few lapses. And my weight loss is steady, not a drastic one, but I am quite satisfied.
I want to keep losing.
I've had cheats with junk food and bread and pasta. But never with rice.
I haven't eaten rice since January 16.
I ate sushi only a few pieces, so that's not considered a rice meal.

I'll be strict with the diet from now on and I will eat all seafood this Holy Week, for three days.
That's attack phase once more ladies and gents. Will refresh my Dukan diet.

My birthday is coming up and I am feeling optimistic about this, but as usual, I'm the type who doesn't want to make a big deal out of celebrations.

I am not really depressive or melancholic, but I don't know. I just feel like living this blessed life, independence and all is already a blessing.

Career is OK as well. Been writing for this show called Wako Wako. I co-wrote for week 3, week 4 and week 5 and some sequences for week 6. I just hope I'll be given a chance to write again a full script for week 7.

Lovelife is still nonexistent. I've had a few thingies this March but still nothing romantic. Unofficially Yours was a film that was first my reality before it became an art form. I am JLC and not Angel in my reality that is. Haha. But yes, still nothing serious. Nothing pushes for romantic love.

So that's it. But one thing for sure, I am getting wiser not just older.

No comments:

Post a Comment