Thursday, October 28, 2010

November Rain

It's the 29th of October, and I have a full day ahead of me...like sitting inside my room and typing out words until tomorrow, which would've been fun and fantastic because I happen to love what I do.

But sometimes you gotta say no.

I am asking God mentally, if what I did was wrong, or if I am saying no to a blessing, but I trust that He is guiding my decisions...and He will always know that my decisions are stemmed from what is inside my heart. May nagsabi nga sa akin na mali lang ang desisyon kung hindi mo ito mapaninindigan.

Whenever I pray in church during the part where we kneel and ask for personal wishes, I always tell God to give me what I deserve. I've used it the first time last August. And it has been working for me since ;)

Couple of things lined up at work and I am excited to get down and dirty. I always thank the Lord for the love and the blessings...and I make it a point to get down and dirty and be in the middle of things whenever I have new projects. And I know God knows that. He will give me what I deserve.

My 2nd M3 episode is showing tomorrow. Halloween episode. Funny and scary! And fun!
Tomorrow will be the start of the Halloween break, and I feel like a spinning totem. I don't know what to do! Haha.

I am rambling now, my mind is full of a thousand and one things. I think I have short attention span. Before I can even write the words I am already thinking of other things. How about that?



No comments:

Post a Comment